Your Dental Care Plan
The Dental Care Plan is a membership scheme designed to support your continuous, personalised care and the treatment necessary to prevent and control dental disease and restore your mouth to full fitness.
This modern, continuous approach means you benefit from the following:
- Fewer fillings.
- Less dental decay.
- The reduced prospect of dental-related pain.
- More attractive teeth and smile.
- Increased self-confidence.
The Dental Care Plan is designed to help you budget for your dental fees throughout the year. Our plan also provides valuable insurance should you need additional treatment in an emergency, following an accident or for serious dental conditions such as oral cancer. Please read our information pages and contact us if you wish to join the plan.
About Dental Care Plan
As individuals, we have to make more provision for our health needs. The Smile & Implant Centre believes that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising the high standard of our care, is to offer you membership in our own Smile & Implant Centre Dental Care Plan, with the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine examinations, hygiene and X-rays.
- Greater choice of treatment and materials.
- More time to help prevent decay.
- 20% discount on additional treatment options.
- An extended payment facility.
- Worldwide trauma and emergency call-out Insurance.
How Our Payment Plan Works
The monthly fee covers a routine examination, hygiene, x-rays, and other benefits and is collected by monthly direct debit. The services in the plan are the same for all of our patients, and, as a result, all patients pay the same.
Direct debit has become a well-accepted method of budgeting monthly, and we are delighted to offer you this convenient payment method.
Membership in our plan means you automatically qualify for a discount on any other treatment you require. If you prefer, you can use an extended payment facility to pay for treatment over 10 months (conditions apply).
Option 1: Smile & Implant Centre Dental Plan
£12.26 per month
Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Screening and insurance for oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically necessary
Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale & polish
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
All treatment is planned for your future dental needs. Production of study models when required
A substantial reduction off:
- any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- any fillings
- other dental work (extractions, etc)
- any additional hygiene work
Extended payment facility, worldwide trauma and emergency call-out insurance to protect against large unforeseen accidental damage requiring emergency dental treatment anywhere in the world, dental trauma insurance, oral cancer insurance and redundancy protection insurance.
Option 2: Smile & Implant Centre Dental Plan Plus
£17.91 per month
All the benefits of the Smile Centre Dental Plan, but provides members with two additional Dental Hygiene appointments per year.