Can you really replace missing teeth in one day?
*We don’t offer All on 4 – but read on to see our recommendations of dentists who do.
An exciting new concept in the treatment of missing or failing teeth…
With more than 25 years of experience in the field of dental implants, the team at The Dental Academy understands the impact total tooth loss can have on personal confidence and quality of life. Everyday functions such as eating, smiling, talking and visual appearance can all be adversely affected.
Conventional denture solutions such as removable dentures, often requiring the aid of adhesives, do not adequately address these issues.
Over recent years The Dental Academy has been at the forefront in the advancement of, and investment in, dental implants, and its dedication to offering denture wearers more choices has led to a significant improvement in the quality of life for its patients.
One of the biggest fears people who have lost, or are about to lose, all of their teeth have is the prospect of being without any teeth at all for some time.
All in One Day…
- Treatment begins early in the morning. Any failing teeth are removed, and dental implants are placed.
- Patients can then relax in the calming and private atmosphere of the Academy or, if they prefer, may return home for a couple of hours whilst our technician constructs their bespoke teeth.
- The bridge and replacement teeth will then be expertly fitted, and patients leave with a confident smile and look forward to the enhanced quality of life that goes with it – all in one day.
- After about six months, allowing soft tissue to heal and implants to integrate with the bone, patients return for the fitting of their final teeth.
Read next: Dentures vs implants
Teeth in One Day uses just four implants to provide patients with a full arch restoration.
Benefits of ‘Teeth in One Day’
- Patients acquire their new teeth in one day.
- The use of only four implants reduces costs.
- Suitable for patients who have already suffered some bone loss as it uses existing bone effectively.
- It helps prevent further bone loss.
- Restores confidence, chewing ability and your natural smile.
- Taste is not compromised, as nothing covers the mouth’s upper palette.
- No more loose dentures
‘Teeth in One Day’
Uses the latest technology and expertise, offering the perfect solution to missing or failing teeth. A new set of teeth, complete and fitted all in one day in a simple procedure, leaves patients smiling confidently and naturally once again.
Dentists that offer All on 4 (around the country)
- The Gentle Dental East Molesey – Best in Surrey
- Mint Dental Clinic – Best in London
- Yor Dental – Best in Manchester
- Smile Works – Best in Liverpool
- Complete Dental Care – Best in Glasgow
Life without Dentures
You can have a full set of fixed, natural-looking teeth in just one day. Only leading surgeons can provide you with a brand new smile in just 1 day using the All-on-4™ technique, created by the world’s No 1 implant company Nobel Biocare, which is at the forefront of research and development in this field.
While traditional dental implants are now acknowledged as the best alternative to dentures, they are unsuitable for patients with insufficient underlying bone structure to support the titanium rod (or artificial root) fixed into the jawbone to support the new crown. Bone grafting and sinus lifts can regenerate the bone in the implant area, but this process can take 6 months and sometimes longer to carry out. For some, this may not be a viable or attractive option.
This ground-breaking procedure involves placing just 4 dental implants into the jaw. These implants are specially designed and placed at four different angles within the jaw bone. This works around the problem of insufficient bone structure and forms a very strong but unobtrusive structure to hold the fixed bridge in place.
The other major and remarkable advantage of this technique is that the implants and bridge can be placed in a single visit – this has resulted in the technique also being referred to as “teeth in a day” or “same-day dental implants”.